Southwest Airlines And AirTran Airways Announce Early 2013 Flight Schedules
Southwest Airlines and AirTran Airways Open Flight Schedules through March 8, 2013Download .txt Add to Basket Remove From Basket
Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) and its wholly owned subsidiary AirTran Airways announced today that they have extended their flight schedules for travel between Feb. 14, 2013, and March 8, 2013. In the schedule, Southwest will begin new service between Kansas City and Minneapolis-St. Paul with two daily nonstop flights. Both carriers also will begin new seasonal routes as listed below. To book flights, please visit: www.southwest.com or www.airtran.com.
Southwest's new market:
- Two daily nonstop flights between Kansas City and Minneapolis-St. Paul
Southwest's new seasonal markets include:
- One daily nonstop flight between Albuquerque and Orlando
- One daily nonstop flight between Albany and Las Vegas
- One daily nonstop flight between Hartford/Springfield and Las Vegas
- One daily nonstop flight between Long Island/Islip and Ft. Myers
- One daily nonstop flight between West Palm Beach and Pittsburgh
- One daily nonstop flight between West Palm Beach and Providence
- One daily nonstop flight between Providence and Ft. Myers
AirTran's new seasonal markets include:
- Two daily nonstop flights between Chicago Midway and Ft. Myers
- One daily nonstop flight between Detroit and Ft. Myers
To view a blog post about the new schedules, please visit www.blogsouthwest.com.
About Southwest Airlines
Southwest Airlines continues to differentiate itself from other low-fare carriers—offering a reliable product with exemplary Customer Service. Southwest Airlines is the nation's largest carrier in terms of originating domestic passengers boarded. Southwest serves 73 cities in 38 states and is one of the most honored airlines in the world known for its commitment to the triple bottom line of Performance, People, and Planet. To read more about how Southwest is doing its part to be a good citizen, visit southwest.com/cares to read the Southwest Airlines One Report™. Based in Dallas, Southwest currently operates more than 3,400 flights a day and has more than 46,000 Employees systemwide.
About AirTran Airways
AirTran Airways, a wholly owned subsidiary of Southwest Airlines Co., has been ranked the top airline in the Airline Quality Rating study three times in the past five years. AirTran offers coast-to-coast and near-international service with nearly 700 flights a day on North America's newest all-Boeing fleet. The airline's low-cost, high-quality product also includes assigned seating and Business Class. To book a flight, visit airtran.com.
SOURCE Southwest Airlines